Visual Slope uses convenient drawing procedures similar to AutoCAD to help
users establish analytical models, which allows a detailed and accurate
modeling of a complicated project. Visual Slope also includes a database that
allows users to easily store and reuse commonly used material properties. No
matter how complicated the problem is (such as one that involves different
design modules), Visual Slope only uses one simple input file, which makes
communication among the users much easier.
Geotechnical design firms, government agencies, and universities worldwide
have used Visual Slope as a design or teaching software. In addition, numerous
important projects have been designed with Visual Slope.
The Visual Slope Series includes:
The Visual Slope Series is far superior from other programs for several reasons:
- Visual Slope is based on the latest design concepts, standards, research
and test results.
- Visual Slope has been successfully used in many important and
complicated projects in US and around world.
- Both allowable stress design method (ASD ) and load and resistance
factor design method (LRFD) can be used with the Visual Slope Series
like a shelf, Visual Slope is loaded with many different modules
- Users can either use each module individually to solve a specific design
problem, or use several modules together to solve a complicated design
- Although Visual Slope is a multi-function program, all functions in Visual
Slope have been designed to share a common analogy. Users can
easily learn how to use Visual Slope by watching videos at our on-line
training center or on YouTube by searching Visual Slope.
11895 Shenandoah Trace
Loveland, OH 45140, USA
A Geotechnical Design Resource